• Training Program Planning & Management
– Being responsible for Curricula Design & Development.
– Handling staff’s competency development.
– Training quality control & development.
– Developing a training program both internal and external course.
• Development and Organization Development
– Designing and developing a training and development methodology and program based on needs of organization and
– Initiating and implementing OD projects such as competencies, talent management, performance management
system, succession planning, job rotation, a mentoring system, etc.
– Working closely with HR & Admin manager on special assignments, HR project implementation and other support
activities to ensure the effectiveness of overall HR operations and strategy.
Human Resource Information System
– Creating user manual, training users or operations staff as well as assessing the competency of internal users to ensure the
– Providing customization services by using Microsoft office, Software, Application and etc. to fulfill the specific needs in terms
of HR landscape.
– Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration or other fields.
– 3 years of working experience in Training, HRD, and Organization Development
– Can operate the HR system is preferable.
– Have multiple tasking, problem‐solving, critical thinking, presentation, and interpersonal skills
– An adaptable, team‐player, service‐minded, Positive Attitude and logical thinking individual
– Good command of English.
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to Human Resource & Administration Department
Email: [email protected]
Office: +66 2535 6784
222 Donmueang International Airport Office Building 3rd Floor, Viphavadee Rangsit Rd., Sanambin, Donmueang BKK 10210