– Manage an independent quality system that monitors the compliance with CAAT requirements
– Ensure all maintenance activities performed on aircraft conform to the current revision of all
Instruction manuals and technical publications
– Ensure aircraft maintenance is carried out following the current procedures and adhere to
Company policies and are conducted in a safe environment for airworthiness.
– Co-ordinate with the CAAT with regard to the issuance of Certificate of aircraft and other related
– Complete initial and continuation/recurrent training program requirements in a timely manner.
– Occurrence and hazard reporting in accordance with applicable regulations and company policy.
– Maintain a working knowledge of applicable aviation regulations.
– Comprehensive Knowledge of ICAO, AOCR and CAAT ADCA 145 regulations
– Age 30-45 years old.
– At least 5 years of work experience in Quality Assurance from the aeronautical industry.
– Auditing experience.
Other Job Specification
– Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance, Quality System, SMS, Human Factor, Dangerous goods,
– Good English communication
– Positive, active and dynamic personality.
สนใจสมัคร ส่งเอกสารการสมัครฉบับภาษาอังกฤษเท่านั้น ไปที่
Yuphaphorn Anuchitchanchai (Pom) – HR & Admin Manager
Office: +66 2535 6784 (Ext. 123)
Email: [email protected]