สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง HR Business Partner หน้าที่กำหนดวัตถุประสงค์ทางธุรกิจให้สอดคล้องกับพนักงานและผู้บริหารในหน่วยธุรกิจที่กำหนด
The Manager, People Solutions (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Possess a solid understanding of the top priorities of the organization’s fiscal year priorities and will attend the relevant business meetings with key leaders/ stakeholders
- Participate in organizational design efforts and works with key leaders/ stakeholders to advise on new structures, roles, and skills required to support the business priorities
- Work with the COE (Centre of Excellence) to develop the relevant change management plans to ensure that change is successfully adopted throughout the organization
- Partner with the COE, develop the relevant HR strategies and plan to align with the business objectives in order to enhance productivity
- Provide guidances and inputs for the business on strategic workforce planning, succession planning, organizational structure changes, organization improvement and redesign organization
- Analyze and summarize organization data to produce metrics that allow HR to make recommendations to key leaders/ stakeholders
- Apply knowledge and provide input to key leaders/ stakeholders to develop programs, talent planning, and other interventions that improve business operations
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the organization financial metrics, business plan and stakeholders’ expectations to support the HR needs of the business
- Work closely with management and employees by coaching and guide to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Work closely with COE’s on various projects and HR Program roll-outs; liaison between COE and the business; coordinates and facilitates HR programs including talent management programs (talent review, calibration), compensation (annual compensation review), etc. works with internal HR partners to reconcile program-related issues
- Advise Managers in the resolution of employee relations and employee performance issues; conducts research and investigations, as needed, to support the decision-making process; determines necessary actions to ensure fairness and legal compliance; counsels employees and management and develops and administers corrective action plans
- Proactively keep track and assess company environment, competitive environment, and market trends and developments within functional area
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any fields of study with direct experience in HRBP in a dynamic or complex organization
- At least 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues with in-depth knowledge and proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Have working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai with strong consulting, influencing skills to allow for building credibility and partnership with leaders
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia