งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance Officer
- Monitor and update the audit calendar in conjunction with Quality Assurance for yearly/ monthly/weekly schedules in order to meet operational requirements.
- Be responsible for associated Audit/Inspection, and Non-conformity reports.
- Verify the adequacy of Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- Work with the Flight Operations team, QC, QA (Engineering) team, and Safety in relation to the ongoing development of the Quality System, Quality Assurance procedures, and associated documentation requirements with the plans and proposals.
- Record all Quality Assurance, Audit, and Inspection records.
- Support, facilitate, and prepare all required documents for CAAT inspectors during their audit monitoring visit.
- Support training for the Thai AirAsia X auditor team.
- Conduct and other duties as required by the corporate Quality Assurance manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational and safety, Engineering or related to the Aviation field.
- Experience in relation to quality assurance in aviation industry/business would be an advantage.
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively with associates at all levels throughout the organization
- Work well in a dynamic and under-pressure environment.
- Proficient in computer literacy in MS Office, G-Suite, Access, and Project.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia