Thai AirAsia เปิดรับ Quality Assurance Officer (In-Flight Services)
งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance Officer (In-Flight Services)
- The job incumbent is responsible for Day-to-day Food safety & Food process verification, Action-Problem solving, implementation, prevention, and continuous improvement within IFS Warehouse.
- Coordinate and support all departments to ensure Food safety, Food processes are according to Corporate requirements and local requirements.
- Perform and maintain Quality KPIs, Quality tasks, and any related department targets.
- Monitoring and Inspection of Food process safety and Food process quality to ensure all requirements are on standard as per required monitoring frequency
- Conduct basic Training for new warehouse staff in Thai or English version related to Quality-Operation courses
- Control & verify product specification, incoming Product documentation (COA)
- Follow up with all food suppliers to update quality certification, and Halal documents and ensure all documents are available and up to date.
- Support QM and Operation on the internal Quality complaints and the investigation as per assignment
- Perform daily HACCP log Record reviewing & verification related to each process
- Support the Quality Manager on each preparation update, implementation, and follow-up of the Food Safety & Quality Manual.
- Coordinate with the housekeeping team to ensure all cleaning tasks are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Agro-Industry, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering or related fields
- At least 1-3 years of experience in QA/QC function of food manufacturing
- Able to perform internal inspection, Supplier inspection, Quality Documents preparation, and Training
- Good command of spoken and written English/Thai with computer literacy
- Knowledge in quality standard requirements (GHP, HACCP)
- Good knowledge and experience in Quality Management System & Food Safety program (GHP, HACCP, ISO, etc).
- Positive attitude, Assertive, Good team player, Mind-opened, Flexible, Self-controllable, and reliable.
- Self-motivation, good leadership, initiative, and problem-solving
- Any Food Safety certifications or trainer certifications are advantageous.