- To ensure systems, policies, procedures, and practices are in place to prevent Thai AirAsia from acts of unlawful inference worldwide.
- Lead the AVSEC sections responsible for aviation security operational documentation and training development ensuring Thai AirAsia compliance to all regulators requirements such as CAAT, ICAO, IOSA and host state legal requirements.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the Airline Operator Security Program (AOSP), and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) ensuring it meets the approval of the local and international regulator’s requirements.
- To advise the Chief Executive Officer of his obligations under Thailand and other legislation and of the airline’s compliance or otherwise with its provisions.
- To ensure planned counter-measures are commensurate with the risk to Thai AirAsia and its contractors.
- All audits and inspections on the effectiveness of this program will be conducted annually
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or number of year in AVSEC
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the aviation industry
- Good command of English communication
- Able to travel as per Company requirements.
- Be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.