- To provide the primary point of contact and undertake liaison on aviation security matters with those government departments in Thailand and overseas responsible for regulating aviation security and other aviation industry participants operating within the airport.
- Perform Security Risk Assessment on potential threats/post incidences that may affect the Company’s operations and provide mitigation plans.
- Networking with Embassies / other bodies; criminal, counter-terrorism and intelligence agencies.
- Intelligence, collation on criminal, fraudulent, human smuggling, carriage of contraband and acts of unlawful interference.
- To provide 24-hour response to incidents, including bomb threat assessment and other emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or number of year in AVSEC
- At least three (3) years of experience in managing AVSEC in any airlines.
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references.
- Be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.