Role and Responsibilities
· Conducts Service Survey Evaluation by engaging as a customer to go through the customer’s journey to actually experience what customers experience in all service aspects and submit a surveyor report.
· Maintains and continually improves customer service quality in all aspects by analyzing and evaluating from each survey.
· Issues Service Evaluation report if the misconduct or mishandling has been found for corrective action. Also, follow up each case to ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
· Regularly monitors interactions of customer service staffs with customers to ensure service quality
. Able to make recommendations through a direct supervisor.
· Regularly monitors customer satisfaction.
· Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
· Communicates with other departments to raise awareness of their individual roles in delivering satisfaction.
· Work with direct supervisor closely to develop customer service quality by implementing or supporting the quarterly project.
· Excellent communicators in written and oral (English and Thai)
· TOEIC score 600 and above or equivalent
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people
· Proficiency email correspondence both English and Thai
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Ability to travel to Out-Station regularly
· Ability to define flaws and not afraid to point them out
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โทร 021115999 ต่อ 2105