• Implementing all appropriate security responsibilities as detailed in Security Manual, Standard Operation Procedures and the other relevant documents;
• Advising the superior of any security occurrence, venerability or security failure and to identify the root cause and report any situation of potential risk or concern affecting aviation security
• Performing duties in accordance with training provided and departmental procedures
• Carrying out appropriate inspections in accordance with departmental procedures
• Providing a high standard of customer service acting in a security professional manner at all times, in line with the commitment
• Establishing coordination both internal and external network
• Generating and preparing reports of general administration data
• Keeping appropriate records as required by departmental procedures and any other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Aviation Management, Political Science or Laws
• Good skills in computer literacy with MS Office applications
• Good written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai
• Ability to multi-task and be able to handle task under pressure
• Able to work in shift and hazardous areas (Airport Fields)
• Self-motivate and Good Personality
• Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment.
• Strong reporting skills
• Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures is plus.
• Knowledge of state laws and regulations is plus
• Phuket Local Citizen or nearby province is plus
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โทร 02 111 5999 ต่อ 2105