สายการบิน Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Call Cente Officer (pre-flight) ขอ TOEIC 550 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Responsible for handling Pre-flight tasks, such as scheduled and Ad-hoc retimes ad cancellation notifications.
- Reply to emails from passengers who have been affected by Schedule Change and Ad-hoc within the service level agreement (SLA)
- To take incoming telephone inquiries, complaints, and questions from station managers who have called the Pre-flight hotline.
- To use the agreed Standard Operating Procedure to attempt to resolve the customer queries or concerns in a professional manner.
- To work to agreed productivity and targets set up by the Management.
- To escalate any unsolved issues which cannot be completed to the case management team.
- Delivering a quality service, particularly when team members are working in stressful conditions dealing with customer complaints.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Able to work independently with strong follow-up tenacity.
- Able to work on a shift basis.
- Willing to be based in Head office at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Customer-oriented with good customer handling skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and be able to handle both inquiries and complaints.
- Excellent communicator in English and Thai, especially written skills.
- 550 of TOEIC score within 2 years from the date of testing.
- Able to work under pressure and also odd hours if required.
- Excellent MS office skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manage time effectively.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting your CV and copy of the TOEIC certificate to [email protected] (ระบุว่า สมัครตำแหน่ง Call Center Officer (Pre-Flight))
For more information, please contact +6687-669-5913 (Max – Thanakorn Srithip, Acting Call Center Executive (Pre-flight) | Department of Customer Service)