สายการบิน Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Cargo Sales Executive
Job Highlights – Develop sales network to attain targets – Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues – Implement customer service
- University Degree (Bachelor’s) in a relevant field and a Master’s Degree in a related field shall be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in selling Charter, Cargo, or associated Sales position.
- Fluent in both English and Thai (spoken & written).
- Ability to work independently with a high comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- A complete understanding of flight/airline operations.
- High sense of coordinating with team members and other departments in the company.
- Possess personal traits: friendly, mature, humble, honest, and meticulous. Excellent people and negotiation skills.
- Outward going and able to present & speak in public.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Standard computer literacy is associated with this role.
- Able to travel domestically and abroad.
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Expands existing or current customer base by recognizing and involving top cargo agents within the area.
- Develop business plans to maximize cargo revenues.
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- Prepare, monitor, and control the budget to ensure compliance with set targets.
- Study market conditions to pinpoint new breaks or prospects and possible threats.
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate management reports for performance evaluation.