Unilode Aviation Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Digital Network Control Specialist รายละเอียดดังนี้
- Excellent written communication, presentation skill
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, any other languages would be a plus
- Ability to summarize complex detail, numerical and excellent attention to details
- Computer literate, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and PowerBi is a plus
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision whilst retaining oversight of group goals as a team member
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the leadership team and wider organization
- Process improvement and standardization mindset
- Leadership skills, ability to drive and motivate to achieve results, also influence and inspire action through strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize the network, create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks, respond to department requests, collaborate with other to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- Exceptional strategic and problem-solving skills to effectively influence decision making
- Open to learn RF theory and cellular communications, including the installation and maintenance of base stations and antennas, broadcast engineering
- Teamwork & Collaboration, Process Management, Drive for Results, Result Orientation, Quality Delivery, Proactive, Confidential & Information Management.
Key Role Includes, but not limit to
- Customer support on all open operational issues
- Ensure digital assets functionality in close collaboration with IT
- Provide reports on digital assets status.
- Logistics coordination of assets (readers & tags) deployment
- Support with customs clearance process
- Support internal and external stakeholders with relevant digital information
- Support Digital Operation team with readers and tags deployment
- IT affinity to solve digital managed problems (e.g. Incidents)
- DNCC (Digital Network Control Center): being a part of the DNCC team to ensure Eco-System Health and to support internal and external customers
- A vital knowledge of IT related process frameworks like ITIL or Cobit would be helpful
Air Traffic Control เวิร์คช็อปออนไลน์ รุ่นที่ 4 เปิดรับสมัครแล้ว!