• Prepare flight documents.
• Provide flight information for passengers.
• Perform day to day assigned functions such as well back-office administrative duties.
• Responsible for assisting customers with travel needs such as answering inquiries and provide connection flight information and direction assistance.
• Perform boarding and gate duties, assist and provide information to passengers.
• Single Male/Female
• Age not over 26 years
• Thai Citizen
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Strong experience in airport and airline operation
• Fluent in English communication skill (650 TOEIC score or higher is preferred)
• Good personality, able to work well under pressure and hardworking
• Good PC user know-how
– Copy of an ID card
– House registration (Copy)
– 1 of 2 inches current business attire photo (within 3 months)
– Educational certificate, TOEIC result with photo on it (within 1 year period from submitting date)
– Military service certificate
– Recommendation Letter from previous employments (if applicable)
ผู้ที่สนใจสมัคร สามารถส่งเอกสารการสมัครข้างต้นไปที่อีเมล email@example.com (Ms. Wanna Tuntitipwan)