Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure to submit all relevant investigation report and complaint on time
• Ensure monitoring GH staff performance
• Daily monitor OTP to ensure flight departure on time
• Daily monitor GH staff performance and ensure follow KPI
• Brief wheelchair vendor on special handling
• Disseminate new information to GH staffs during the briefing
• Conduct walkabout checks to ensure smooth operations
• Attend and support staff on the guest complaint
• Practice service recovery – Solve and provide correct information to the guest
• Ensure safety & security at all time
• Ensure staff have teamwork and communicate well
• Check email and reply in an appropriate time frame
• Passenger handling and crisis management (Flight delays, cancellations)
• Bachelor degree in any field
• 2-3 years of working experience in the aviation industry
• Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
• An inquiring mind, Innovative.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
• Proficient in oral and written English, Thai. (TOEIC score 500 or Mandarin will be an advantage)
• Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
ปิดรับสมัคร 10 มกราคม 2563
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม โทร 02-111-5999 ต่อ 2105