MJets currently operates the first and only FBO & Private Jet Terminal in Thailand offering 7 distinct business lines. These include: aircraft charter, aircraft management, consultancy, maintenance & AOG services, air ambulance, ground handling services and FBO facilities with VIP lounge.
The highest of safety standards, world-class service and a personal touch are the things about us that have allowed MJets to continue to lead private aviation in Thailand and South-East Asia.
Salary : depends on experience and performance
Location : Donmuang Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.
• Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, advertising and plans.
• Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation.
• Oversee marketing for businesses or brands and focus on brand awareness.
• Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
• To gain and maintain a good customer base, focusing on customer retention and satisfaction.
• Effective marketing involves staying up to date and knowledgeable about new technology and methods of advertising.
• To deliver the company’s message in the most effective, efficient way possible.
• Responsible for analyzing, monitoring the competition and responding in a way that helps their company rise to the top.
• Develops and distributes engaging internal communications (memos, newsletters, event notifications, etc.).
• Any gender.
• Thai nationality.
• Age between 28-35 years old.
• Fluent in English Speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Minimum 750 of TOEIC score within 2 years valid.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Corporate Communication or a relevant field of study.
• Extensive experience in Marketing Communication/Brand Management.
• Possess at least 5 years’ direct experiences with 3 years in managerial level.
• Having aviation background is an advantage.
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Coordinating skills.
• Computer literacy: intermediate MS Excel-Words-Outlook, MS Powerpoint and Proficient use of photoshop and illustrator
Interested candidates are required to send us an e-mail along with full resume and contact number to: Human Resources MJets Ltd.
Private Jet Terminal, Donmueng International Airport
222 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Donmueng, Bangkok 10210
Tel. 02-034-5678 Ext. 509 / E-mail : [email protected]