งานการบิน มาใหม่ สายวิศวกรรมอากาศยาน บริษัท Airbus Flight Operations Services เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Aircraft Simulation Support Engineer
Aircraft Simulator Support Engineer is part of the Aircraft Simulator Support team. The staff will work together with the department which in charge of aircraft simulation systems. The staff is responsible to provide the aircraft simulation solutions at the right level of fidelity to fit Airbus customers’ qualified training needs. The deliverables (Data Package, Aircraft simulation technical answer and related support) are provided worldwide to the customers (Training Device Manufacturers and Airlines) to build and operate the Training Devices, up to Full Flight Simulators for all Airbus aircraft programs.
This position will be responsible for the operational duties of aircraft simulation support activities to include, but are not limited to Answers to customers’ aircraft simulation technical queries.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders involved in aircraft system malfunction definition documents, aircraft system specification, Data Package production, and support activities (Airbus design office, training device manufacturers, training policy experts, etc.).
- Specify, develop, and validate aircraft systems simulation documents for training purposes.
- Define the malfunction documents related to aircraft systems for flight and maintenance training devices for all Airbus aircraft programs.
- Support the provision of operational documentation for training simulators.
- Participate in safety management activities in coordination with training and flight operations support.
- Lead and support specific improvement projects within the Aircraft Simulation department
- Link with aircraft full change process to monitor current and upcoming modifications (MODs) impacting training simulation deliverables.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Familiar with an international and multifunctional environment
- Good decision-making, negotiation, and conflict management
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Good customer service mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in aeronautical or related field with equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in aircraft systems and/or aircraft simulator
- Advanced level of communication skills in English
For more information, please visit Airbus