งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Compliance Supervisor ที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
- Establish, update, maintain, and delete the relevant manuals, SOP, instruction, MEMO, Bulletin, Newsletter etc., under Ground Operations and ensure all concerned personnel compliance with local authorities and international standards at all ground operations activities.
- Plan for ground handling service evaluation against the manuals, SOP, SLA, and other relevant guidelines, then feedback to the ground handler for improvement. The evaluation result shall report to Ground Operations Director.
- Source, evaluate, and report the comment on ground handlers’ performance to relevant managers and Ground Operations Director.
- Facilitate regulatory audits at the hub and line stations, liaise with concerned functions to find the proper corrective action, and preventive action, and close all audit findings within the timeline.
- Evaluate and propose the solution for the occurrence report and service feedback that is not compliant.
- Evaluate the ground handling service level agreement with the provider and report to Ground Operations Director.
- Ensure safety and security compliance at all services touchpoints and liaise with concerned divisions to corrective action plans for any lapses.
- Perform other duties assigned by Ground Operations Director
- Report to Ground Operations Director
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Education
- Good Command of English and high level of competence
- Minimum 03 Years in airline’s ground operations
- Minimum 1 Year in ground handling evaluations and compliance audit
- Strong background in Aviation Ground Operations
- Able to work in ramp and cargo warehouse, work abroad and work under pressure