Job Highlights – You ideally have an Airline/MRO experience – Master English both in spoken and written – Are someone dynamic, assertive
Each landing gear repair and overhaul order is a standalone mini-project that requires attention to detail, a sense of urgency, organizational skills, anticipation, and excellent communication skills with our customers.
This job can be summarized as the management and follow-up of each repair job from receipt, induction to final out and shipping of the product to our customers
The successful candidate will contribute in the following areas:
- Coordinate and ensure the receipt and induction of the equipment within the contractual deadlines.
- Manage each job with all stakeholders and ensure regular technical reporting to the customer on the progress and potential risks on his schedule.
- Teaming with the production team and the various supporting functions, build the action plans necessary to meet our commitments
- Validate the final invoice and ensure that the expected margin is within the objectives set by the business unit leadership
- Prepare and facilitate performance reviews internally and with the customers (need to visit Customers _ mainly in Asia)
- Advise and recommend Customer on a technical solution for A320/B737 landing gear (Repair, SB application, AOG support, Preventive maintenance…)
The above assignments and activities are not exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on the needs of the department or activity.
- You ideally have Airline/MRO experience (confident with technical documentation CMM, SB, AD..)
- Master English both in spoken and written (mandatory)
- Are someone dynamic, assertive, and know how to work in a team.
- Have good interpersonal communication skills, a talent for customer contact, and negotiation skills
- Do not hesitate to take the lead in meetings, drive action plans, and have analytical and synthesis skills
- Are available and willing to travel to our customers from time to time
- Have an affinity for technical subjects and want to discover the aeronautical world.
- Mastering of Microsoft Office tools and prior experience using ERP systems preferred
For more information, please visit Revima Asia Pacific