งานการบิน มาใหม่ สายวิศวกรรมอากาศยาน บริษัท Airbus Flight Operations Services เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Customer Support Officer
as Customer Support Officer, is part of Airbus Flight Operations Services and part of the support team belonging to NAVBLUE, customer experience department. He/She is responsible for the support, training and services of Flight Operations Solutions delivered to the operators. The Flight Operations Solutions address Flight Ops, Ground Administration, and Flight Ops Monitoring applications. Primary support activities will include NAVBLUE Operation Control N-OC (Operations Control and Daily Crewing) and N-Crew Product suit (Preferential Crew Bidding/Awarding, Line Bidding/Awarding and Equity Bidding/Awarding) with scope extending to additional products in line with business needs. The Customer Support Officer is the customers champion and represents their voice into the organization. They are responsible for providing a first class level of Support to Navblue customers and will have regular contact including resolving queries through the NAVBLUE support system (telephone, chat, forums & tickets). The Customer Support Officer role is transversal and will work across the business at all levels to ensure that customers queries are resolved to their satisfaction, owning the ticket from creation to resolution. This will include working with Product Management, Production, Technical Support and Software Development. The successful candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision and be fully competent in the execution of the position’s required duties. A team player who likes problem solving has good communication skills and is passionate about Aviation. Aviation industry experience including crew management/rostering and airline scheduling systems is recommended. This role is working on a shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis. All details will be provided during the interview process. This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to multitask during high-stress situations and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to think critically and take a proactive approach to identify problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Strong communication skills written/verbal communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Aviation industry experience including crew management/rostering, and airline scheduling systems is desirable although comprehensive training will be provided
- A team player
- Adept at using and learning new software
- Attention to detail & quality minded.
- Strong computer skills: familiar with Google suite, MS Office applications, Internet Explorer/Chrome/Mozilla browsers, Windows environment, Java
Additional knowledge in the below is beneficial
- Understanding Hotel, Air, and Ground Transportation requirements for Crew
- Understanding Crew duty and rest violations
- Understanding the relationship between crew details and flight operations such as crew qualifications/ training records and other information
- Understand the required daily reporting and tracking of crew and aircraft
- Understanding Irregular Operations (IROP) contingency plans
The key missions of the support team are
- Represent and relay customer experience
- Assist and support Flight Operations Solutions Deployment
- Optimize customer satisfaction
- Contribute to Customer Services strategy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of customer contact for all products in scope through the NAVBLUE Support Portal.
- Ensure that all customer queries or requests are logged, managed, followed up, and closed as per the internal and customer-specific SLA’s.
- Troubleshoot queries through all available tools to try to resolve queries before escalation to other teams, performing system changes where required and where permitted through the defined operating procedures.
- Work closely with and assist the Product, Development, Technical Operations, and other departments within NAVBLUE to resolve customer issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop basic knowledge of other products in the NAVBLUE suite.
- Complete all training assigned.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure Quality Health & Safety is always maintained.
- Degree/ Diploma In Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant experience
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-discipline and a service mindset
- Independent, patient, and willing to learn
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Possess good attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in crew management/rostering, airline scheduling systems
- Geographical/ Aeronautical Knowledge
- Familiar with Google Workspace and associated programs
- Familiar with the usage of a Helpdesk ticketing tool
For more information, please visit Airbus Careers