งานการบิน มาใหม่ Airbus เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Lead Key Account Manager
The Lead Key Account Manager (KAM) manages and develops customer relationships, and develops future business opportunities in relation to the Defence and Space portfolio. – Spearhead Airbus Defense & Space Campaigns in Thailand & the subregions – Focuses on building strategic, long-term, trust-based customer relationships – Acts as the “voice of the customers” towards Defence and Space (DS) – Identifies business opportunities and supports their transformation into new business – Contributes to setting up campaign teams, including campaign managers – Is accountable for DS Key Account and Country strategic development – Is responsible, directly or indirectly, for all business done with customers in the assigned territory and area of responsibility
Jobholder will be in charge of Key Account Management responsibilities in Thailand as well as overseeing the activities in the subregions.
- Manages and develops close relationships with key customers and stakeholders (deliverable: Stakeholder mappings); provides a convincing view of the company’s portfolio considering the company’s regulations and policies; works with customers to transform their needs into high-level solutions
- Manages and develops account plans (covering opportunities, campaigns and country strategies, Sales Planning and Forecasting) based on country, customer, DS portfolio and competitor knowledge (deliverable: Account Plan); influences all necessary company and customer stakeholders to execute the account plan and underpinning strategies
- Provides a strategic vision on markets and drives the country strategy implementation; maintains an up-to-date and robust picture of short & mid-term business potential (via DS CRM tool)
- Identifies and develops business opportunities up to campaign-decision level (initiates and executes Maturity Gate 1); with Business Growth teams, supports further development of opportunities to bid-decision level (Maturity Gate 2)
- Proposes Order Intake objectives based on market & customer needs – for alignment & validation with Programme Lines following the account plan
- May be appointed to lead the campaign- / deal negotiation in close cooperation with Business Growth and is responsible for campaign delivery (incl. win strategy and target price) (deliverable: Capture and Campaign Plan)
- Builds and maintains effective internal and external collaborations in full alignment with M&S Operations (TMO)
- Is the interface to Airbus Strategy and International for the assigned territory
- Work closely with all the stakeholder – Customers, Business Growth, Commercial, Marketing, Sales Operations, Programme Lines, Finance, Airbus Strategy and International, Other Airbus Divisions
- Any other duties as assigned
- Education: Degree in Engineering/ Aerospace/ related field
- High empathy capacity for understanding customer needs and to be able to properly translate internally.
- Deep knowledge of the products and services of Airbus DS Military Aircraft, as well as the internal processes of sales and programs.
- Capacity for working in an international environment and especially with previous experience in APAC countries.
- Multicultural and transnational previous experience in APAC region.
- Customer oriented with capacity of understanding the current and future needs.
- Teamwork skills and capacity for coordinating transnational multifunctional teams.
- Capacity of working in several projects at the same time with target orientation.
- Leadership capacity and team management skills.
- Language Requirements: Negotiation level business English and Thai. Ability to speak/ read/ write in additional languages would be a plus
- Good to have: Connections or working experiences with the Thai MoD/Ministries/Military
For more information, please visit Airbus