งานการบิน มาใหม่ Airbus เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Customer Support Officer (N-FP)
Customer Support Officer is part of Airbus Flight Operations Services and part of the support team belonging to NAVBLUE, customer experience department. He/She is responsible for the support, training and services of Flight Operations Solutions delivered to the operators. The Flight Operations Solutions address Flight Ops, Ground Administration, and Flight Ops Monitoring applications. Primary support activities will include NAVBLUE N-Flight Planning with scope extending to additional products in line with business needs. The Customer Support Officer is the customers champion and represents their voice into the organization. They are responsible for providing a first class level of Support to Navblue customers and will have regular contact including resolving queries through the NAVBLUE support system (telephone, chat, forums & tickets). The Customer Support Officer will also at times provide training to customers on both the products and use of the support system. This training is typically provided through both webinars and on-site customer visits. The Customer Support Officer role is transversal and will work across the business at all levels to ensure that customers queries are resolved to their satisfaction, owning the ticket from creation to resolution. This will include working with Product Management, Production, Technical Support and Software Development. The successful candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal supervision, and be fully competent in the execution of the position’s required duties. A team player who likes problem solving, has good communication skills and is passionate about Aviation. Previous experience as a Dispatcher/Pilot/ Airport Staff or a strong Aviation background is highly recommended. This role is working on a shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis. All details will be provided during the interview process. The key missions of the support team are – Represent and relay customer experience o Assist and support Flight Operations Solutions deployment – Optimize customer satisfaction – Contribute to Customer Services strategy Dimensions A. All Flight Operations applications delivered to the operators whatever the aircraft type. B. Subordinate employees: Not applicable C. Subcontracted activities: Not applicable
- Act as the main point of customer contact for all products in scope through the NAVBLUE Support Portal.
- Ensure that all customer queries or requests are logged, managed, followed up and closed as per the internal and customer specific SLA’s.
- Troubleshoot queries through all available tools to try to resolve queries before escalation to other teams, performing system changes where required and where permitted through the defined operating procedures.
- Work closely with and assist the Product, Development, Technical Operations and other departments within NAVBLUE to resolve customer issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop basic knowledge on other products in the NAVBLUE suite.
- Complete all training assigned.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure Quality and Health & Safety is always maintained.
- Self-motivated, proactive, self-discipline and a service mindset
- Independent, patient and willingness to learn
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Possess good attitude Y Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of airline operations (Dispatcher or Airline Ops role)
- Pilot license/Dispatcher experience
- Familiar with Google Workspace and associated programs
- Familiar with usage of a Helpdesk ticketing tool
For more information, please visit Airbus