งานการบิน มาใหม่ Thai AirAsia เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Marketing Executive
- Develop marketing calendar and channel/distribution strategy by having end-to-end accountability of commercial delivery into the market and work closely with regional/local integrated marketing team, social media, digital marketing, and creative team to ensure flight strategy is aligned to overall Thai AirAsia X’s Strategy.
- Work closely with internal teams and agencies for briefing campaigns to analyzing, providing feedback, approving media recommendations and creative concepts, and overseeing the production of campaign materials to ensure the successful execution of campaigns.
- Work with functional support teams in PR, Digital, and brand to align campaign schedules to ensure smooth execution and consistency in communications.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer and merchant trends and behaviors.
- Assist in producing content for campaigns distributed for various purposes (social media, promotions, EDM, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and design, to ensure marketing initiatives align with business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing to Chinese-speaking audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field
- Understanding marketing trends and having a passion for the airline business
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and Marketing Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and techniques, including digital and social media marketing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
For more information, please visit Thai AirAsia