งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Station Maintenance Manager ทำงานที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
About The Role The Station Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of specialized aircraft maintenance service to directly support flight maintenance checks and station operations in Bangkok Station. In this role, the successful candidate will supervise a team of Engineers and Mechanics to meet the highly demanding operational requirements as per the defined Qatar Airways Quality procedures.
- Supervising Station Line Maintenance operations to ensure that the station line maintenance activities are achieved in a timely and safe manner, acceptable to authorities, Qatar Airways quality standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the station billing and assessing the accuracy of man-hour and material and equipment charges.
- Ensuring optimal Fleet Performance of QR aircraft by utilizing the resources to dispatch the aircraft on time with a high level of safety.
- Delivering specialized aircraft maintenance service to directly support the operation and aircraft checks.
- Ensuring that all arrival and departure activities are constantly monitored and coordinated for adequate manpower resources and on-time departures.
- Coordinating with local operators/providers and arranging Hanger, GSE, tools, specialized manpower, and spares to expedite AOG recovery.
- Providing support in the case of AOG in Bangkok as well as providing operational requirements within certain regions where Qatar Airways operates. The role will be required to travel to the station for aircraft recovery as required.
- Liaising with relevant sections to ensure required maintenance services (including the aircraft parts and materials to support operations) are available at the station.
- Relevant College or University level qualification
- Licensed Engineer capable of holding authorization on foreign carrier’s aircraft types.
- Holds EASA part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, type-rated with the following aircraft type: A380, A350, B777 Passenger/ Freighter, and B787
- Holds CAAT (Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand license).
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Technical Maintenance for a large Airline.
- Holds EASA part 147 type training or equivalent.
- Able to work in a highly pressurized working environment.
- Able to work with high-volume activities within a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Has good exposure to operational and tactical decision-making.
- Able to prioritize sequential completion of tasks and processes.
- Good managerial skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear direction, and manage workflow.
- With exceptional people values; very adept at bringing out strengths in others.
- Able to provide a conducive workplace; facilitates cooperation and teamwork.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Thailand to be considered for this role
For more information, please visit careers.qatarairways.com