Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production, Ltd is accepting online applications for the position of Aviation Specialist located in Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport Hangar, Thailand
This is a fixed-term role for approximately 12 months.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to
- Manage Day-to-day flight scheduling to meet offshore operational requirements. Ensure that check-in operations are effective and efficient. Oversee facility maintenance work.
- Collect/analyze performance/KPI data. Assist Aviation Base Manager in addressing any performance gaps with the service providers. Facilitate Service Quality Meetings (SQM).
- Work with Aviation Specialist to track and report budget spend. Analyze and identify any budget variances to Aviation Base Manager.
- Serve as Facility Security Officer. Implement and assess the NST Security Plan. Work with Security Manager on reporting and investigation of security issues in aviation operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Aviation, or certification from Civil Aviation Training Center (air traffic or airport management).
- At least 3 years of experience in the Aviation industry with 2 years in the helicopter business.
- Holding aircraft dispatcher certification will be a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. Good command of English (TOEIC > 650)
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.