บริษัท transcosmos ประเทศไทย เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Customer Service Specialist (English Speaking) – Hotel/Airline/Concierge รายละเอียดดังนี้
Location / Working day – time
- Place: BTS Chon Nonsi
- Working day: 5 days per week
- Time: Working Shift Allowance
- Holiday: 2 days per week and National holidays
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Social Security
- Extra Health, Dental, Life and Accident Insurance
- Annual Leave + Special Leaves
- Good environment and Good employee relations
- Male / Female, Age 18 – 30 years old
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Bachelor degree in Airline/Flight/Hospitality or any related field
- Experience in Customer Service will be highly advantaged.
- Good Communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing skill)
- TOEIC level of 550
- Computer literacy and good in Microsoft office
- Be honest, service mind and good interpersonal skill
- Immediate Starter is highly preferred.
- An Inbound Call Center handles only inbound calls from customers.
- Responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the clients’ products or services over the phones and emails.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- The first-tier point from the customer service team and thus expected to solve cases
- Resolve customer cases related to hotel and flight ticketing, including but not limited to rescheduling, corrections, changes, check-in problems.
- Issue and reissue tickets to customers via the booking system
- Ability to define root cause and report to Team Leaders or related parties for further improvement
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager