Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prefer at least 1-year experience within the airline, transportation or logistics industry.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Good convincing skills
- Detail-oriented, Enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and changes
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving and decision making
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in shift
- Monitor and update the following:
- Network Movement ULD control
- Network Movement message control
- ULD flagging data quality control
- Confirm uplift of all outbound movements;
- Confirm arrival of all inbound movements;
- Confirm the recovery of all inbound movements;
- Daily report service incidents
- Update OURS with incidents on reasons of incident occur, transit time impact and corrective action is taken to minimize transit time impact;
- Obtain the recovery status of shipment when UAS identifies a discrepancy.
- Provide instructions to Ops should there be a request from origin or destination station on exception handling, such as RTO, Service Change.
- Provide instructions to Ops should there be activation of the contingency plan.
- Update DGR info in RCIR and RCTS
- Coordinate implementation of contingencies plan.
- Monitor accuracy of daily Recap, movement performance both air and shuttle/road reports