- Provide air uplift and/or domestic trucking/shuttle infrastructure, which supports local and network service objectives and standards.
- Daily maintenance of flight bookings and space allocation.
- Provide timely and accurate line haul information to reflect on the strategies and sales tools
- Arrange space requirement both on a network and commercial flight
- Requisite/Book Airline space on the appropriate flight with the most advantageous line haul rate
- Represent DHL as the communication channel for airline issue and build up the good relationship
- Communicate the flight schedule and space allocation for the specific customer’s requirements when required.
- Activate the contingency plan when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Air Cargo Management, Logistics or related field
- Preferred at least 1-year experience within Airlines, Transportation or Logistics industry
- Good communication and negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving and decision making
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good English communications both spoken and written
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)