- Coordinate with Project sales team and following the shipment instruction
- Contact supplier vender (Shipping line, Coloader, Trucking company, Packing Company, etc .,) Oversea agent.
- Process booking with the vendor (Shipping line, Coloader, Trucking company, CS team, etc.,)
- Coordinate with shipper/Supplier for pickup cargo, customs document.
- Issue bill of landing, AWB, Process billing invoice to customers and oversea agent, register cost in the systems.
- Handling all procedures of operation jobs and customer service.
- Gender Male or Female
- Age 26-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics faculty or related field.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding ( Sea freight both import and export will be an advantage)
- Good command in English communication (Both written and spoken)