Thai Vietjet เปิดรับ Station Manager ประจำสถานีหาดใหญ่ นครศรีฯ ขอนแก่น สุราษฎร์ฯ อุบลฯ ด่วน!
Station Manager at Hat Yai (HDY), Nakhon Si Thammarat (NST), Khon Kaen (KKC), Surat Thani (URT), Ubon Ratchathani (UBP). Holds responsibility in front of Deputy Ground Operations Manager, regarding issues that involve operations by shift of duty.
1. Monitor performance of daily shift duty officers to maintain and develop services at the station.
2. To ensure the manpower strength to handle the operations at the station is sufficient. This requirement apply to all services provided by third-party vendors as well as per the agreed Standard Ground Handling
3. Monitoring of daily ground services of TVJ, including: ground operation standards (before and after flights), flight service standards and other supporting standards to meet KPI, OTP and TAT target.
4. Being coordinator to connect all ground operations at the stations to OMC and other related local authorities.
5. To ensure that every staff is provided with the appropriate training to acquire the skills needed to perform their duty and responsibilities.
6. To ensure that all manuals are kept current and available for staff reference.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. At least 2 – 3 years working experience in the aviation industry or traveling industries.
2. Relevant certifications in ground operations;
3. Proven knowledge in ground operations and or customer services; and Background in airline operations and/or customer care management.