งานสายการบิน เปิดใหม่ บริษัท Lufthansa Services (Thailand) Ltd. เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Senior Aircraft Maintenance Planner & Engineering Support ขอ TOEIC 850 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- The Senior – assigned by Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) – assists to implement, coordinate and monitor agreed technical services between LHT and customers.
- Senior Engineer – assigned by Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) – assists to implement, coordinate and monitor agreed technical services between LHT and customers.
- Manage all maintenance planning and coordinate, monitor, control, and evaluate the performance of planning tasks resulting from line and base maintenance events including coordinating AOG events and non-routine maintenance
- Develop scheduled maintenance forecast based on analysis of airlines schedules and maintenance operations.
- Planned, manage, prepare, and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance events based on airline operations, aircraft time availability, the complexity of tasks, and availability of required resources such as facility, tooling, materials, and manpower.
- Synchronize with the customer’s maintenance coordinator, LHT fleet manager, LHT engineering in FRA, and other concerned parties and partner companies to guarantee a reliable and efficient maintenance work
- Support in the evaluation of structure defects, Service Bulletins (SB), and Airworthiness Directives (AD) for repair and/or accomplishment based on analysis of airline maintenance operations and financial cost-benefit analyses, and to maintain SB and AD databases.
- Support reviews and approvals of technical manual and maintenance program changes based on analysis of airline maintenance operations and reliability data
- Support review of aircraft documentation and records (e.g. for aircraft transition purposes)
- Understand local authority aviation safety regulations including FAA and EASA and be able to apply them to the related responsible tasks.
- Support actively in customer technical problem-solving in collaboration with LHT Segments
- Manage and process technical data within LHT’s or customer’s IT systems
- Support in monitoring relevant economic and operational parameters (Key Performance Indicators, KPIs) for customers and LHT
- Connect LHT technical services to the customer beyond cross-cultural barriers
- Assist in onboarding, coaching, and training team members
- Manage tasks reasonably assigned by Team Leader and/or Manager
- University Degree (Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace, or any equivalent)
- Good knowledge of the aviation industry, airworthiness, and legislation (EASA & FAA).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of aircraft engineering. Good knowledge of line and/or base maintenance planning.
- Well understanding AMOS is a big plus
- Very good communication skills in English, written and spoken (TOEIC > 850 or equivalent)
- Good analytical and strategic-conceptual skills
- Good PC user know-how
- A team player who likes working with teams from multiple nationalities, relevant international experience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work on a shift basis inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to travel frequently, if required.
- Recent Photographs
- Copy of Education Certificate/ Transcript
- Copy of Flight Operations Officer License
- Copy of Thai ID Card
- Copy of TOEIC Certificate (valid for 2 years from the test administration date)
- Criminal Record
The subject line should mention Application for Senior Engineer – Aircraft Maintenance Planning & Engineering Support position – your name
Please apply via email and attach supporting documents to [email protected]