MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd. เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Lead of Air Freight Operations ทำงานในกรุงเทพฯ รายละเอียดดังนี้
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 8+ years’ experience within Air Freight
- 5+ years experience in supervisory/management
- 8+ years experience in customer focus
- Must be willing and able to commit to after hours and weekend calls as needed
- Travel up to 30% both domestically and internationally
- Personality: passionate, result-oriented, self-starter, well-structured, professional
- Motivating Others
- Team development and coaching
- Target setting and performance management
- Change Leadership
- Commercial acumen with a passion for finding new & innovative opportunities
- Good interpersonal, communication, and excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to engage and link multiple parties across functions and geographies
- Ability to understand and interpret performance data
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strategy/Product Management: Identify market trends, opportunities, and customer needs; Build bridges between Product development, Operations Sales, and Customers
- Carrier Management / Procurement: Support all functions in maintaining carrier relations; Drive cost reductions by optimal allocation with carriers and contracts.
- Customer Relationship Management: Actively build strong relationships with customers; Own customer experience
- Pricing Management: District responsibility for all Air Freight Pricing activities incl. but not limited to Price setting / Strategy / Margins
- Operations Execution: Responsible (Directly / Indirectly) for the end-to-end file execution on time and on a plan to support our customer’s success in a lean and cost-efficient manner; Ensuring the team adheres to the standard process and customer-specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s.
- Standard processes: Implementation of standard processes and systems and ensuring documentation is in place; Accountable for the implementation of The Standard = The Standard
- Performance Management: Manage and improve the performance of the Service/Product in the District
- Product profitability: Focus on maximizing the revenue, EBIT, and GP to Company through upselling and cost management; strengthen the engagement with the global Corporate network and drive value through the network.
- People Management: As a member of a larger cross-functional team, coach, motivate and build a high-performing Air team. Lead by example, inspire and energize their team
Interested candidates, please send detailed resume with recent photo, current and expected salary via email to [email protected] (Morakot)
For more information, call 092-272-3288
About MRI Worldwide
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have an International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRI Network has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client, we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate, our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.