บริษัท Siam Nistrans (Japanese Organization) เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Air Freight Purchasing (Assistant Manager or Manager)
สถานทำงานที่: AOA 4 สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ
เวลาทำงาน: จันทร์-ศุกร์ 08.30-17.30 น.
- Male / Female age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, logistic management, mathematics, and economics
- Experience as air freight purchase and air freight pricing
- Strong analytical, comparison, negotiation, data analyst
- Good command of English
- Energy, eager to learn new things, flexible and service mind.
Air Freight Purchasing (Assistant Manager or Manager)
- Co-ordinate and negotiated rate with the airline to get the competitive rate
- Update and monitor current market and promotion rate and BSA (Block space agreement) contact from airline and update space situation to sales/cs team
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the airline.
- Handle day-to-day rate from sales/cs team.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with a tender for the sales team
- Analysis market trend
- Support team and help subordinate to solving the problem
- Prepare monthly report to management (Airline performance, market trend, and vendor payment
- Other tasks as instructed by management
- Position fee
- Group Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual leave
Siam Nistrans (Thai Nissin) was established in 1987 as the Thai subsidiary of Nissin Corporation, which is a pioneer in integrated international logistics that covers international and domestic transport by sea, air, and land, warehouse, and export packing, and moving. Since establishment, we have handled customs clearance ourselves and implemented an on-line connection through EDI with all the related departments. At the offices in Laem Chabang, Ayutthaya, Bangpakong, Prachinburi, and Chiang Mai, experienced staffs provide attentive services and closely communicate with our customers. As a global logistics service provider, we provide seamless services all over the world to meet the specific requirements of our customers.