งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบินนกแอร์ Nok Air เปิดรับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Planner, Ground Service Equipment, Logistic and Warehouse
Job Highlights - Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Planner - Degree or an aircraft maintenance technician - Good in interpretation and liaison skills
- Assists the Maintenance Division with the rectification of defects outside manufacturer manuals
- Consults and liaises with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for issues related to technical
- Establishes, updates maintains, manages, safekeeping, and revision of Drawings, Charts, Engineering Orders (EOs), Technical Instructions, and other technical documents to meet applicable regulations and requirements
- Implements and maintains a reliability program, Engine Health Monitoring (EHM), evaluates and recommends improvements to support the maintenance of aircraft with regard to time intervals, and limits escalation.
- Gathers world fleet information and liaises with aircraft/ component manufacturer and establish an effective preventive maintenance program
- Daily monitors and schedule ADs, SBs and other airworthiness requirements for implementation on company’s aircraft and components and ensure that they are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Summarizes and highlights a list of parts, tools, and equipment required for EOs embodiment to related functions for further preparation.
- Assists Aircraft Planner to develop and update the Maintenance Schedule to ensure that they have complied with applicable regulations and requirements
- Monitors and ensures that applicable component Maintenance Reserves are properly been utilized
- Develops and updates structural damage chart to ensure that all necessary information is addressed to concerned persons.
- Coordinates with relevant parties for Minimum Equipment List (MEL) to establish and amendment
- Participates in the specification study and evaluation of new or leased aircraft/ major components.
- Procedures short, mid and long-term maintenance forecast for the aircraft fleet, engines, components and associated equipment and ensures that maintenance is carried in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates with Maintenance Division and applicable Contracted Parties for maintenance ground time, ferry and other requirements.
- Develops and updates Maintenance Schedule to ensure that they are complied with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Conducts work scopes, prepares work packages, determines resources requirements and pre-loads for line and hangar maintenance.
- Monitors and ensures that applicable airframe Maintenance Reserves are properly been utilized
- Controls, monitors and schedules non-routine and deferred maintenance activities, including MEL/CDL requirements as applicable.
- Liaises with Approved Maintenance Organization for Base Maintenance for prepare maintenance check package and work input including verification of final package is correct according to Approved Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensures that all task identified in work package are completely performed by Approve Maintenance Organization
- Updates information from Technical Log Book into the system
- Assists Certificate of Maintenance Review (CMR) Signatory Staff for records inspection
Ground Service Equipment
- Repairs unserviceable Ground Service Equipment according to approved publication or contracted out repair work to approved service provider
- Establishes preventive maintenance system for Ground Service Equipment control and monitoring
- Plan for maintaining and calibrating tools and equipment to ensure they are always serviceable.
- Supports related functions for necessary arranging tools and equipment
Logistic and Warehouse
- Directs, coordinates and plans the warehouse storage and distribution of the products and materials within the company
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/ tools/ equipment are in proper and serviceable condition; including supported with approved documents during receiving inspection;
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/ tools/ equipment are properly stored and segregated;
- Manages for parts shipping and logistic to ensure that aircraft parts safely arrived on time;
- Liaises with suppliers and component repair agency for issues related to parts and materials;
- Ensures adequate corrective actions from quality audits;
- Sets up, controls and monitors minimum stock and update in Envision program;
- Establishes and monitors shelf life control program;
- Prepares details of scrapped parts for approval;
- Other tasks as assigned by Technical Quality Manager.
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification
- Good knowledge of aircraft system
- Familiar with Engineering system
- Good in interpretation and liaison skills
- Good command of English
- Experience in related position would be advantage.
- New graduates are welcomed