สายการบิน Nokair เปิดรับ Aircraft Engineer / Aircraft Planner
สายการบิน Nokair เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Aircraft Engineer และ Aircraft Planner รายละเอียดดังนี้
Job Highlights – Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Planner – Degree or an aircraft maintenance technician – Good in interpretation and liaison skills
- Assists Maintenance Division for rectification of defects outside manufacturer manuals
- Consults and liaises with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for issues related to technical
- Establishes, updates maintains, manages, safe keeping, and revision of Drawings, Charts, Engineering Orders (EOs), Technical Instructions, and other technical documents to meet applicable regulations and requirements
- Implements and maintains a reliability program, Engine Health Monitoring (EHM), evaluate and recommend improvements to support the maintenance of aircraft with regard to time intervals, and limits escalation.
- Gathers world fleet information and liaises with aircraft/ component manufacturer and establish an effective preventive maintenance program
- Daily monitors and schedule ADs, SBs, and other airworthiness requirements for implementation on the company’s aircraft and components and ensure that they are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Summarizes and highlights the list of parts, tools, and equipment required for EOs embodiment to related functions for further preparation.
- Assists Aircraft Planner to develop and updating the Maintenance Schedule to ensure that they have complied with applicable regulations and requirements
- Monitors and ensures that applicable component Maintenance Reserves are properly been utilized
- Develops and updates structural damage chart to ensure that all necessary information is addressed to concerned persons.
- Coordinates with relevant parties for Minimum Equipment List (MEL) to establish and amendment
- Participates in the specification study and evaluation of new or leased aircraft/ major components.
- Procedures short, mid, and long-term maintenance forecast for the aircraft fleet, engines, components, and associated equipment and ensures that maintenance is carried out in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Division and applicable Contracted Parties for maintenance ground time, ferry, and other requirements.
- Develops and updates Maintenance Schedule to ensure that they have complied with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Conducts work scopes, prepare work packages, determines resources requirements, and pre-loads for line and hangar maintenance.
- Monitors and ensures that applicable airframe Maintenance Reserves are properly been utilized
- Controls, monitors, and schedules non-routine and deferred maintenance activities, including MEL/CDL requirements as applicable.
- Liaises with Approved Maintenance Organization for Base Maintenance to prepare maintenance check package and work input including verification of final package is correct according to Approved Maintenance Schedule.
- Ensures that all tasks identified in the work package is completely performed by Approved Maintenance Organization
- Updates information from Technical Log Book into the system
- Assists Certificate of Maintenance Review (CMR) Signatory Staff for records inspection
สนับสนุน The Next Chapter ง่ายๆ ด้วยการสั่งซื้อสินค้าผ่านช่องทางด้านล่าง
- A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification
- Good knowledge of aircraft system
- Familiar with Engineering system
- Good in interpretation and liaison skills
- Good command of English