งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Airport Services Duty Officer ทำงานที่สนามบินภูเก็ต
About The Role In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and acts as liaison between airport service providers, and users.
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations.
- Responsible for ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to safety and security.
- Manage and control manpower on the shift in order to optimize utilization and maintain staff morale and discipline.
- Conducts spot-checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
- Responsible to resolve customer problems and complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolution for complaint handling.
- Conduct briefing sessions for shift and GHA supervisors on a shift basis.
- Compiling a detailed station handling report for Airport Duty Manager on a shift basis.
- Manage the utilization of petty case expenses and keep track of petty case expenditures in line with standard financial procedures. Monthly reports, FFP enrolments, and LPC checks.
- Petty Cash Custodianship, delegating duties of subordinates, monthly statistics.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reports and LPC’s.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure the safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in an airline or a reputed GHA on a supervisory level.
- Excellent English language communication knowledge.
- Weight and Balance, Ramp Handling, Dangerous Goods Regulation knowledge.
- Must be able to perform duties under pressure while maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to take up duty travel to our stations for covering various assignments.
- High-level computer literacy.
- Good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety, and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA, and local authorities.
- Should have the legal right to live and work in Thailand.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Thailand to be considered for this role
For more information, please visit careers.qatarairways.com