งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Lion Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Repair Station Inspector ขอ TOEIC 450 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Technical training school, aircraft maintenance training school, or Bachelor’s degree in the aeronautical field.
- 4 years of Repair Station experience.
- Understand Quality Assurance System at Repair Station.
- Has knowledge of Aviation
- Has knowledge of Thai Air Law Civil Aviation Regulation and International Standards.
- Leadership/Team Building.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Systems/Standards.
- Has English language skills; written and spoken (TOEIC SCORE MIN 450).
- Holding driver’s license.
- Endorsement license type which company operation.
- Supervised the Repair Station Inspector in the inspection process.
- Inspection activities of Repair Station at maintenance base, line stations, workshop inspection, and subcontract facilities.
- Inspect Aircraft Maintenance procedures to comply with regulatory authority rules and airworthiness and safety.
- Monitor the performance of contracted maintenance providers, vendors, or suppliers to confirm satisfactory quality, track the repairable and routable items, and assure the accuracy record.
- Maintain an approved vendor and distributor list for Aircraft replacement parts, Standard parts, and TSO.
- Monitoring and controlling locally manufactured aircraft replacement parts conform to the technical data and obtain approval by the authority.
- Check reliability control program executed effectively and efficiently to improve maintenance standards.
- Control and evaluate statistics and analysis of performance reliability investigation against aircraft accidents, and serious incidents, monitor vital technical defects and preventive action, repair, and halting work for flight safety considerations.
- Conducting incident/accident investigations.
- Control performance, and qualification of quality assurance inspectors.
- Compliance with all company safety regulations.