Thai Oil เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Warehouse Staff ขอผู้มีประสบการณ์ 1-3 ปี งาน Warehouse (สาย Oil & Gas จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ)
- To be responsible for control warehousing operations of receiving, inspection, storage, handling, issue, and recording in order to provide warehouse service effectively and efficiently.
- Accurately and timely maintain materials movement record of goods receipt, materials returned and materials issue. To ensure all relevant materials documents and records are correctly and completely verified and retained in systematic manner for audit trial and future use.
- Ensure that the materials in warehouse are effectively controlled in order that they are sufficiently and timely available when needed.
- Coordinate with purchasing, safety & security and suppliers to solve serious supply problem (e.g. unsafe act and transportation, poor material quality, short supplied etc.)
- Actively coordinate and assist any works related to upkeep logistics as and when required.
- Periodically issue the report the transaction of materials (e.g. goods receiving, goods issuing etc.) including service level of TOP group warehouse.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Business Admin or other technical fields.
- At least 1-3 years experience in warehousing (prefer oil and gas industry).
- Have knowledge of basic warehouse management and inventory control.