งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Cathay Pacific เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Customer Care Advisor II สมัครได้ถึง 21 กันยายน 2566
The Customer Care Advisor should maintain a high customer service standard when servicing and selling to customers. Build strong relationship with customers and ensure the generation of maximum revenue through direct channels. Interpret customer needs, promote Cathay services and brands via direct channels, identify sales opportunities and actively use the individual selling and customer service techniques to support, maximize and maintain revenue, whilst maintaining a focus on customer retention and service excellence.
- Provide “one-stop-shop” customer service across Cathay from telephone, digital, and email channels
- Recommend travel products, fares, and services and provide after-sales support to customers.
- Assist customers including direct corporate clients to reserve and make alterations to travel plans (ticket re-issuance)
- Provide customer service through telephone, digital, and email globally to all Cathay customers
- Assist customers to buy and self-serve seamlessly through our websites, cathaypacific.com, and mobile application
- Assist customers in resolving disservice situations e.g. determine alternate flight options for delayed, canceled, or missed flights, change or rebook when an irregularity occurs
- Capture every sales opportunity to improve revenue generations
- Build, establish, and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, executives, managers, business partners, and other areas of the company to facilitate routine operation and problem-solving.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements
- Meet key contact center performance goals in terms of customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key performance metrics.
- Handle queue with all the related follow up with supervision
- Provide B2B support and ensure that all queries are handled promptly and in a timely manner.
- Provide ticketing support to the port airport team
- Handle locally on refund process and report to GGT or local FIN team for bank-in (CASH) payment received 15. Support all sales & marketing-related activities.
- Any other CCD-related duties as assigned by the direct appraiser
- 0–1 year of relevant experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and the core market language.
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Great communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work organized and focused
- Ability to work under pressure
For more information, please visit Cathay Pacific