Thai Vietjet Air รับสมัครตำแหน่ง Cabin Crew Training Quality & Standard Supervisor
Role and Responsibilities
– Design and develop training program for ground training and line training based on the authority requirement.
– To ensure that all cabin crew training programs are comply with updated AOCR and other standard requirement of state authority (CAAT).
– Monitoring and updating regarding new authority regulations, company regulations and all standard requirements.
– To ensure the compliance on requirement, regulations, standard, guidance and policy of training manuals.
– Assist Instructor for establishing, revising and updating lesson plan, course syllabus, training material and examination which are based on the regulatory requirement.
– Monitor validity of an examination, training material, instructor and training course.
– Responsible to ensure that training programs are performed and recorded as prescribed.
– To ensure that all trainees are successfully completed appropriate training before performing his/her duties. – Responsible to ensure that only approved training materials and/or devices are used.
– Preparing budget for cabin crew training activities.
– Ensuring that training records are maintained and achieved in accordance with the relevant procedures laid down in the company’s manual.
– Monitoring and updating validity of cabin crew qualifications (special subjects, CMC, RED BOOK).
– Verifying and summarizing course result for report to CAAT and Director of Training Department.
– Conduct course and instructor evaluation to ensure standard and efficiency of training course.
– Responsible to arrange line training schedule for cabin crew and instructors – Perform any tasks assigned by training management.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum 3 years of work experience in cabin crew operation of any airline.
– Experienced in instructor would be advantageous.
– Training/teaching certification would be advantageous.
– Ability to work independently with high comfort level working in a diverse environment.
– High sense of coordinating with team members and other departments in the company.
– Possess high integrity.