Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Call Center Officer (Pre-Flight)
Role and Responsibilities
– Responsible for handling Pre-flight tasks, such as scheduled and Ad-hoc retimes ad cancellations notifications.
– Reply email from passengers who have affected from Schedule Change and Ad-hoc within the service level agreement (SLA)
– To take incoming telephone inquiries, complaints and questions from station managers who have called the Pre-flight hotline.
– To use the agreed Standard Operating Procedure to attempt to resolve the customer queries or concerns in a professional manner.
– To work to agreed productivity and targets set up by the Management.
– To escalate any unresolved issues which cannot be completed to the case management team.
– Delivering a quality service, particularly when team members are working in stressful conditions dealing with customer complaints.
– Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
– Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
– Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity.
– Able to work on a shift basis.
– Willing to be based in Head office at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Fortune Tower (Ratchada).
– Customer-oriented with good customer handling skills
– Possess excellent problem-solving skills and able to handle both inquiries and complaints.
– Excellent communicators in English and Thai, especially written skill
– 450 of TOEIC score within 2 years from the date of testing
– Able to work under pressure and also odd hours if required.
– Excellence MS office skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively