• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replacing or repairing the necessary parts
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Good understanding and new technology support of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software for employee
• Set up new users’ accounts (Staff) and profiles and deal with password issues
• Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
• Male, Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• At least 3 years experienced in computer-related work preferably a system
• Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Operating System and Network
• Experience with social media management (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LINE) is preferred.
• Experience with Design Applications such as Adobe, Illustrator & Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
• Strong service orientation.
• Good English communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
• Able to work under pressure to meet the deadline.
Interest candidate and meet all requirements please send your resume/CV in English to [email protected]