• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
• Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Prepare the agenda for meetings.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence
• Handle information requests.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents for executives
• Female, Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• At least 3 years experienced in Secretary or Personal Assistant to Top Management
• Excellent communication in Chinese is a must (HSK level 5 up)
• Good English communication skills (TOEIC score of 550 and above)
• Good interpersonal, time management, problem-solving and communication skills
• Fast learner, service-minded, energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure
• Detail-oriented, highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and multiple tasks and work to the deadline
• Computer literacy
Interest candidate and meet all requirements please send your resume/CV in English to email@example.com