1. To ensure all pilots and cabin are efficiently rostered for the day of operations.
2. Ensure sufficient stand by the crew is available and called as and when there is last-minute sick leave or emergency leave.
3. To monitor and anticipate events that may impact upon operational integrity and to take such steps as might be necessary to mitigate disruption to the flying program
4. Coordinate with OMC on Duty on daily events such as delays/ Flight cancellation and advise crew appropriately
5. Advice OMC on Duty and Rostering officer of crew shortage for the Day of operations
6. Prepare necessary and relevant Flight Documents for all flights
7. Advice Rostering Team on the crew changes as and when changes are carried out
8. Crew changes are to be updated immediately when a change is made
9. Monitor the crews on Check-in & Sign-On
10. Obtain Crew List for the next duty from the Rostering Team daily. All crew updates are to be logged on this list and this list is to be filed daily
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. New graduate in aviation or related fields
สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โทร 02-111-5999 ต่อ 2105