1.Checking field conditions and NOTAMS for current conditions of en route and terminal facilities
2. Discussing with the dispatcher being relieved any operations plans for his/her shift.
3. Requesting and checking Computer Flight Plans (“CFP”) for the flight(s) under his/her control, for errors in routes, altitudes, weights, checkpoints, times, weather information, required fuel, etc
4. Verifying the proper fuel loads for the flights under his/her jurisdiction, giving consideration to the relative cost of fuel at the various stations. He will also notify appropriate personnel concerning the fuel requirements.
5.Verifying maximum takeoff, landing and zero fuel weights for each flight segment
6. Issuing dispatch releases for individual flights after selecting suitable alternates and considering the above factors, and issuing amendments to releases as required by changing conditions.
7.Monitoring the progress of flights under his/her control
8. Keeping himself/herself current and qualified in all aspects related to dispatch procedures, Operations Specifications, the content of the Operations Manual (OMA) and Company aircraft.
9. Co-ordinate with the OMC on any last-minute changes in schedules, equipment, delays, cancellations of flights, etc
10. Co-ordinate with other stations in an order to facilitate the ‘on-time’ operation of flights.
11. Obtain and log all required information in the Shift Log and Communications Log.
12.Issue pertinent information to stations involved about delays, change of equipment, rerouting, cancellations, etc
13. Verify the validity of overflying permits for each flight over which he will exercise operational control.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. New graduate in aviation or related fields
3. Possess a valid Flight Dispatchers/Officers License
สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โทร 02-111-5999 ต่อ 2105