Thai Vietjet เปิดรับสมัคร Chief Accountant ด่วนมาก!
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Board of Directors and Board of Management to manage the Finance Department in support of the airline’s operations
- Prepare management reports on monthly basis and when required by BOM/BOD
- Provide a viable strategy that leads to and maintains financial integrity.
- Build up and organize company’s financial procedures and accounting activities in compliance with company’s and state’s regulations;
- Prepare and execute financial budgets and plans on annual and longer-term basis;
- Responsible for cash flows and treasury activities.
- Maintain the company’s liquidity and mobilize capital from various sources to finance company’s projects;
- Build up profit sharing and dividend payment policies which maximize shareholders’ benefits;
- Ensure all company’s assets are controlled and utilized reasonably and profitably;
- Consult BOD and BOM on management on risks related to operational activities and propose proper solutions
- Be accountable for and manage departments costs in accordance with budget guidelines
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level within a commercial remit, preferably within aviation.
- Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations regarding accounting, tax, and labor
- Experience with multi-country offices/reporting lines
- International airline experience desirable
- Experience in managing a team of senior managers and more junior staff. Teamwork spirit, coupled with tact, diplomacy
- Commercially aware, high sensitivity to the sociology economic & political environment
- Excellent people skill with the ability to work with people and sensitive to their needs and perception
- Effective written and verbal skills in Thai & English.
- Standard computer literacy