- Support for all Sales activities both online and offline.
- Contact person in related to Travel Agency sales.
- Keep updating and movement on Agency sales including B2B.
- Coordinate with any Marketing Activities e.g. Travel Fair, Banner, Brochure,
- Booth Set Up if any
- Act as first contact person as call center to assist the Travel Agency in regards of any booking issue, ticketing issue, payment etc.
- Assist Ticketing and Reservation team for insertion name list from agent, confirm booking from Agents.
- Support to Manager for all marketing strategy and sales activities.
- Collect Route market information to Manager for Strategy adjustment.
- Market survey and reports followed
- Any other duties may require.
- Male/Female age not over 35 years
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Be Fluent in Speaking and Writing English
- Computer literacy
- Service minded
- Customer Oriented
- Team work player
- 3-year experience in Airlines/ Travel Agent sales and marketing
Interested applicants please send resume and transcript to email : email@example.com or contact HR Department 02 635 5888