งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Qatar Airways เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Senior Airport Services Agent ทำงานที่สนามบินภูเก็ต
About The Role Provides quality service to passenger in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services as per company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passenger and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner. Ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staffs adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Acts as the first contact between the Airline and its customers as well as all stakeholders and agents who may need assistance with questions portray the QR image to the highest standards.
- Ensure that airport operation meets QR’s standards; policies and procedures satisfy local and international safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all areas of operations, i.e. flight OPS (OTP), WBL, aircraft loading, baggage handling, departure, arrival, and cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitors all Gate and Check activities ensuring the accurate, service-oriented acceptance and boarding of passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of Customer service at the station.
- Liaises with ramp and GHA staff and supports Airport Services Supervisors in all areas.
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure the safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment.
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensure required pre and post-flight administration is conducted timely, and record accurately all flight activities.
- Handle administrative issues related to monthly/quarterly reports. Ensure requests on operational service failure matters are responded to immediately with a high degree of accuracy and correctness.
- Work with GHA and ensure all training records of their dedicated/assigned staff to QR are up to date.
- Assist Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, and Residence Permits. Carry out general profiling of passengers on a need basis.
- Carry out any verification as and when required to protect the revenue and image of the company by referring to relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure utmost priority is given to all security and safety-related norms laid down by the company, and local authorities, and the relevant procedure is implemented/executed through GHA staff.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Trade or Vocational qualification
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very highly pressured and demanding environment.
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing an advantage for this job
- Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Thailand to be considered for this role
For more information, please visit careers.qatarairways.com