งานสายการบิน มาใหม่ สายการบิน Thai Lion Air เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE) ขอ TOEIC 450 คะแนนขึ้นไป
- Holding AMEL with B737-600/700/800/900ER rating.
- Capable to read and understand aircraft manuals.
- Effective communication skills in English with TOEIC scores a minimum of 450.
- Computer literacy skills. Example: Microsoft office.
- Leadership, commitment, faithfulness, and motivation.
- Good attitude and capable to work in a team and work under pressure.
- Be able to work shifts or weekends.
- Willing to relocate everywhere at all Thai Lion air stations.
- Have a valid passport.
- Perform preflight check, transit check, stay-over check, service check, weekly check and all scheduled maintenance in line maintenance refer to the appropriate task card for continuing airworthiness.
- Carrying out defect rectifications, component replacements, damage assessment, and ground handling functions.
- Perform proper defect deferral in accordance with company procedure.
- Maintain the aircraft as per the requirements of approved data and other regulatory requirements in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Dispatch the aircraft in a timely manner and with the highest technical efficiency and safety standard.
- Engineer on Board duty.