Interview & Workplace EVA AIRWAYS CORPORATION (Thailand Branch) Town Office (Tel: 023027324) 725, Metropolis Building, Room no.1700,17th Floor, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Fresh graduates are welcome).
- Background in Airline Business or relevant experience will be an advantage.
- Be fluent in speaking and writing English (TOEIC 550 or above).
- (If any) Knowledge of Chinese will be an advantage (HSK 4 or above).
- Pleasant personality and appearance.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Take calls and answer questions about Airline regulations, Reservation/Ticketing, and Airline’s Frequent Flyer program.
- Create/Modify the bookings and issue/reissue the tickets.
- Help passengers and travel businesses solve their problems relating to reservation and ticketing issues.
- Provident Fund
- Social security
For more information, please visit EVA AIR