– Responsible for maintenance, inspection, and rectification of any defects on Company aircraft.
– Make appropriate entries in aircraft logs and worksheets for work performed.
– Perform maintenance/airworthiness releases of aircraft.
– Ensure that safety precautions are being observed when performing all maintenance activities.
– Ensure all components, parts, and material to be installed to the aircraft are properly certified and in an airworthy condition.
– Ensure that all work assigned to line maintenance is completed or properly deferred according to the company’s policy.
– Coordinates with Maintenance Planning and Technical Services to prepare manpower, tools and equipment required for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to ensure that the Aircraft is serviceable on time prior departure.
– Liaise with Maintenance Planning and Technical Services over the daily issue of work orders, ensuring that work orders are carried out and returned to Maintenance Planning and Technical Services on completion.
– Ensure that the Daily Handover is completed at the end of shift.
– Ensure that defect rectification and troubleshooting is carried out to the required standards and documented in the Daily Handover.
– Ensure that equipment and system are maintained to ETOPS standard.
– Be able to travel aboard and working at Line station as assigned by Company
– Male with Thai nationality.
– Holding a valid Thai DCA AMEL Type II and at least 5 years experience as a License AIRBUS A320 Families ( A319/320/321) Type Rating holder.
– TOEIC score of at least 550 points with 1 years validity
– Military exception.
– Personal vehicle driver license granted.
– Knowledge of Maintenance Control functions with the airlines’ industry.
– General knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programs and associated documents.
– Must have very good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Knowledge of the Thailand Department of Civil Aviation rules and regulations.
– Capable to handle stress and work under pressure.
– Rotating shift work is a requirement of this position.
– Be able to follow the flight and working at Line station as assigned by Company.
ผู้ที่สนใจ สามารถส่งเอกสารการสมัคร, CV และเงินเดือนที่ต้องการไปที่อีเมล firstname.lastname@example.org