License Flight Dispatcher
• Assist the PIC in flight preparation and provide the relevant information required (weather information, NOTAMs, etc.);
• Prepare an Operational Flight Plan (OFP) for the approval of the PIC, if it is necessary;
• Prepare the ATS flight plan, sign when applicable and file it with the appropriate ATC unit, if necessary;
• Monitor the progress of each flight and furnish the PIC while in flight, by appropriate means, with information which may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight;
• Cancel or re-dispatch a flight if, in his opinion or the opinion of the PIC, the flight cannot operate or continue to operate safely as planned;
• To arrange for charter flights in the time of its responsibility for operation (72 hours), and;
• Issue necessary instruction and information for the safety of the flight and in the event of an emergency, initiate such procedures as outlined in the Company Emergency Manual (EM).
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Hold Flight Dispatcher License,
• Good command of written and spoken English;
• Have a good network relationship in the aviation industry;
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skill to inspire, motivate self and others to perform well;
• Strong skill in verbal and written communication, project planning, problem-solving and coaching
Assistant Flight Dispatcher
• Assist Senior Flight Dispatcher and Flight Dispatcher in preparation of flight briefing documentation and provide the relevant information.
• Carry out all concerned duties regarding Quality, Safety, and Security required by the company
• Transmit aircraft movement message for company and customer airline’s flight.
• Record essential statistical data of flight operations in the dispatch log.
• Check and ensure that all working equipment, communications and IT system within the workplace are functional
• File the ATS flight plan for company and customer airline’s flight.
• If required, furnish the PIC with appropriate information necessary for the safe conduct of flight under supervision of flight dispatcher
• Monitor aircraft status reported from flight deck crews and mechanic, and follow up the progress of maintenance actions.
• Monitor in-coming Telex message.
• Monitor the progress of each flight together with assisting PIC and flight dispatcher to support the necessary information for the safe conduct of flight
• Record data and required information in LEON system. Distribute fuel requirements to Load control and Engineering team.
• Maintain and monitor VHF and other communication facilities.
• Coordinate with Airport Authority to arrange the aircraft parking location and acknowledge all concern department.
• Acknowledge fuel supplier about operating aircraft parking bay fir effective fuel serving.
• Record useful statistical data for future system developments
• Collect and archive necessary documents and data concerning flights into storage.
• Perform any tasks assigned by superior.
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Have strong communication, including writing proficiency in English and interpersonal skills,
• Computer literacy with MS Office applications
• Leadership, communication, interpersonal skills
• Good records of performance